Oysters are one of the most popular seafood for Thai people and people around the world. They can be used to cook a variety of delicious food. They can be eaten both fresh and delicious. And cooked in many ways, baked, steamed, stir-fried, fried, etc.
In addition to the unique delicious taste Oysters also contain a number of interesting, healthful nutrients.
Benefits of oysters.
- The zinc mineral in oysters Stimulates the functioning of the nervous system and brain increase alertness.
- It can also help alleviate symptoms of depression .
- Vitamins B1 and B2 help maintain muscle and heart health.
- Vitamin C helps nourish the skin UFABET
- Taurine helps strengthen the function of the adrenal glands. to secrete testosterone more efficiently Reduces the risk of developing prostate-related diseases and also help maintain and prevent sterility
- There are a variety of nutrients that are almost enough for the body that needs in 1 day. Such as vitamin B3, vitamin D, iron, copper, iodine, etc.
Out of all the nutrients in an oyster. We shouldn’t eat more than 5 oysters in one meal, and almost all oysters contain bacteria called Vibrio and Salmonella that can cause diarrhea. and if anyone has liver disease alcoholism, HIV, or are taking immunosuppressant medications may have more severe symptoms than normal people. There is a risk of infection in the blood stream. And severe to the point of death. So who is at such risk? Shouldn’t eat oysters, but if anyone is healthy and strong